1. How to Install WordPress
Install your wordpress page.
After install your wordpress page, install the Amour theme follow this step.
Login your dasboard with your username and password, in the left menu Choose Appearance -> Themes
After themes choose add new and then Upload theme
Choose file Amour_install.zip Unzip from Themeforest download pagkage (Do not unzip it one more time.)
Unzip the file amour_install.zip Unzip from Themeforest pagkage download and copy the folder you has been unzip upload to /wp-content/themes/
Install require plugins
Amour theme require you to activate some plugins for it, click the link Begin Intalling plugins you will see all the plugins require and recommend for this theme and follow the step
After install all plugin, please set image size for product:
+ Go to admin -> WooCommerce -> setting
+ Click tab Product -> Click tab Display
+ Set Product Images like image
Importing Sample Content
Static Front Page
By default the front page (“Home“) of your WordPress site will display your latest posts. You can change this so readers see a static page instead, and can view your posts on a different page.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on
Settings > Reading.
- Choose the radio button labeled
A static page (select below).
- Choose your Homepage for
Front Page, and choose your Blog page for
- All done. Your Blog is now fully functional.
After making these changes, posts will no longer show on the front page of your blog. The static page
"Home"will show there. Visitors will need to click on the link to
"Posts" page to see your posts.
After creating your menu(s) select in the
Theme Locations section. You can display a single menu in multiple locations.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and click on
Appearance > Menus.
- Enter a Name for your Menu and click on
- Add Pages to your menu by checking off the check boxes and hitting
Add to Menu
- To re-order the pages of your menu items simply drag and drop them into place.
- After your menu is completed hit
- After Your menu is saved you’ll need to choose your navigation from the dropdown list under the ‘Theme Locations’ section.
- Hit save and you are all complete. Your menu is now setup.
Build a simple page
- Login your WordPress dashboard click on page->add new
- Using visual composer for build page
- Choose your template for this page (We have 3 template for build site view it on template type )
- Choose your section for build the page (about visual composer view it on visual composer)
Shopmanager Post type
Testimonial Post type
3. Visual Composer
How to uses Visual Composer for your theme?
_Select plugin make sure you have activated plugin Visual Composer:
This provide for you some element for build your custom page.
When you create a new page, you can use it with the 3 basic steps:
You can select the elements you want to use.
Our provide element:
This element allow you to add detail about service
Setting Service shortcode
This element allow you to add text and image about shop
This element allow you to add title, style and number Blog
This element allow you to add title, style, number display Product
- – Shortcode show product style hover
2. – Shortcode product style full width
3. – Shortcode show product style normal
Setting shortcode display Product
This element allow you to add title, style, number display Best sale
Setting bestsale product:
This element allow you to add title number display Shopmanager.
This element allow you to add title Subcrible.
This element allow you to add coordinates and icon Map.
This element allow you to add title and image Tropical.
4. Theme option
Theme option allow you option:
1) General options
+ Upload logo: You can upload your logo to show in website.
2) Social link and mailchimp API setting
List link social for website
3) Typo setting
4) Header and footer
5) Product Option
+ Archive Product : shoose type display
+ Detail Product : shoose type display
6) Blog Option
+ Archive Blog: Choose type display
+ Detail Blog: Choose type display
Import master slide
+ Go to Admin -> Master Slider -> Import & Export -> Choose File
+ Select file Seed-Masterslider.json (Slide data -> Bleute-masterslider.json).
Setup and using it follow on this link: http://masterslider.com/doc/wp/
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing our theme. If you have any question relating to the themes on ThemeForest, please contact us, we will try our best to solve it for you..
Setting color product
Setting list color for product: